If I Was a Rainbow false
By:Timothy Imbriaco
Published on 2014-07-14 by Steuben Press
If I Was A Rainbow will take the reader from where they are, their home or neighborhood and move them through a journey. It will take them from their immediate sphere and carry them out into ever increasing lands. The story moves them out past their bounded horizons to further reaches of their state, then country, then continent, all while introducing them to other people, lands, cultures and creatures. My hope is to create in the reader a curiosity of the outside world, and to spark a notion inside that the people and creatures in their world are co-inhabitants. The idea I most wish to foster is the notion of Tat Tvam Asi (Sanskrit: |Thou Art That|) inspiring the realization that our differences need not separate us... that instead they can be viewed as the full spectrum of experiences that collectively reflect our complete and shared experience of humanity, and that we are all of the same family of life.
This Book was ranked at 9 by Google Books for keyword Desktop Publishing.
Book ID of If I Was a Rainbow's Books is pFS8oQEACAAJ, Book which was written byTimothy Imbriacohave ETAG "4aXXWE4oUAA"
Book which was published by Steuben Press since 2014-07-14 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781940129129 and ISBN 10 Code is 1940129125
Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
Book which have "36 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false
Book Preview
If I Was a Rainbow Free Download
If I Was a Rainbow PDF Free
If I Was a Rainbow PDF
If I Was a Rainbow Free
If I Was a Rainbow Books
If I Was a Rainbow Books Free
If I Was a Rainbow Audio Books
If I Was a Rainbow full-text Books
If I Was a Rainbow Online Read
If I Was a Rainbow Kindle
If I Was a Rainbow Review
If I Was a Rainbow Book Summary
If I Was a Rainbow Book PDF
If I Was a Rainbow Book Review
If I Was a Rainbow -Timothy Imbriaco- Google Books
If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy Imbriaco- Goodreads
If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy Imbriaco
If I Was a Rainbow -Timothy Imbriaco- 9781940129129
If I Was a Rainbow -Timothy Imbriaco- 1940129125
If I Was a Rainbow E-Books
If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy ImbriacoE-Books
If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy Imbriacoebooks
If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy Imbriaco- Full Text Free Book - Full Text Archive
If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy Imbriaco- Full Text Free Book
If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy Imbriaco- Full Text Archive
Amazon.com: If I Was a Rainbow byTimothy Imbriaco
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar